Calcium carbonate mining is a very unique industry in Malaysia. You have an opportunity to gain fresh and exciting experiences that you could not have experienced in other ordinary industries.
We are moving to new milestone, and our team needs more talented persons to join us. We will build up a young and energetic team with full passion to work and growth together.
You will have an opportunity to the international markets since our major customers will from different countries of the world.
Come and join us now!
- To prepare monthly, quarterly, yearly financial and ad hoc reports to management
- To prepare budgets and projections
- To monitor cash flow position and projections
- To support internal and external auditors queries
- To ensure all accounting systems, practices, controls and procedures are fully complied with IFRS, SGX listing requirement and etc.
- To liaise with auditors, company secretary, tax agent, government authorities, legal, bankers and etc.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accountancy/Finance or qualified accountant recognized by MIA. Candidates with ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent are preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience. Candidates familiar with listing requirements are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards and financial reporting requirements
- Proficient in both written and spoken English with excellent communication and report writing skills
- Proactive, resourceful, detailed-oriented, dynamic, team player with strong analytic and problem solving skill
Please apply through here!
Accountant Executive / Assistant
- To support monthly financial related reporting (account, tax & audit)
- To support account receivable and payable team
- To support any other related report and data compilation at ad-hoc basis
- To support GST and any other tax related project
- To perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- Computer literate especially MS Excel
- Good team player who with positive working attitude and able to build effective working relationships with colleagues
Please apply through JobStreet!
- To deal with customers for relevant documents such as quotation, specification of products, etc.
- To liaise and deal with the related government authorities
- To prepare related documents for deliveries of products
- To monitor the deliveries of products and arrangement of shipment
- To verify invoices from supplier who are related to sales and marketing
- To prepare reports for related departments
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ International Business/ Marketing or equivalent
- Candidates with relevant working experience are preferred but fresh graduate will be considered too
- Proficient in both written and spoken in multiple languages (especially English & Malays) together with excellent communication skill
- Fast learner and comfortable working under pressure with a minimal supervision
- Applicants must be willing to travel local and overseas for job purposes
Please apply through JobStreet!